Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hedsor Jazz Thursday December 19th

I know you don't really need any reminder, BUT, just to salve my conscience (well, I think that's what it is) I will remind you all that tonight is our last Hedsor Jazz night before 2014 (next one will be January 2nd I think) and it is also our Christmas Party.

 
Our VERY special guest tonight is that wonderful singer of jazz, Tina May, plus Alan Graham on vibs, and a few other faces we may have seen before!
 
There will be a few tickets on the door (not many!) and it will cost you £10 to get in. Music and buffet food will be provided for the fee. Liquid refreshment will be provided by the bar, please do not bring your own. Ensuring Hedsor Club stays solvent will help to ensure we will continue to have live jazz at Hedsor. Using the bar is one way we can help here. Another way is to be come a member of Hedsor Social Club, see any of the bar staff for details.
 
May I also take this opportunity of wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas.
 
And so, until tonight....... 
 

Geoff C

No comments: