Sunday, May 22, 2011

Another Tribute to Zane

Zane’s sister Lisa has just emailed me with the news that Zane was paid tribute to recently on SA TV. The following is from one of Zane’s cousins, still resident in SA

“I watched the SAMA awards on TV tonight and they had a roll of honor with the names of SA music greats who have passed on and there was ZANE CRONJE!! Well my tears flowed and Carol phoned me crying as well. It was just so wonderful to see and know that Zane is definitely honored and remembered for his amazing talent and contribution to South African music.”


Lynn Garner at the Tribute to Zane Night

Whilst blogging, let me remind you that this Thursday at Hedsor, we have that wonderful singer Lynn Garner, with the added bonus of guitarist John Coverdale. Clive is still “in service” so it will be a very intimate jazz evening this week. Tell your friends, no, just bring them!!


Nigel Fox and John Coverdale at the Tribute to Zane night

Geoff C

No comments: