Tuesday, July 24, 2018



HEDSOR JAZZ

A brief nag this week about our front line guests for this Thursday July 26th

Saxophonist Peter Cook will again be joined by a guitarist. I am delighted to say that Max Brittain will be that guitarist. Great to have him with us again.

I was unable to be with you at Hedsor last week, but Geoff Swaffield took some photos of the Brunel University guys. I understand they showed great promise for the future of jazz.



Our Guys still show great promise (I am told)!




Next Week (August 2nd) we look forward to return visit (almost straight from Swanage) of Simon Spillett. Lester Brown will be alongside on trumpet.

The following week, August 9th is very special to me, and it will be another of our Gala buffet nights (I almost said Gala Pie nights). We will have trombone luminary Roy Williams alongside Lester Brown and saxophonist Duncan Lamont jnr. We will also have the lovely lady singer from Ealing, Gill Cook, to assist me in celebrating a special year of survival. I also have about 15 guests from my past coming to remind me of how old I am!! Some tickets are still available, see Dee, at £10 each.
Gill Cook

Below are a few more photos of my Swanage Jazz Festival holiday.

Crabs!

Old Harry Rock (with his wife beside him!)

David Newton pre perfomance


No comments: