Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Social Distancing

One observant reader has noticed my error over social distancing. My example of 1 meter or 6 feet was wrong. 1 meter is approx. 3 feet, half of Kelvin's height!

However it has made me investigate what is really expected for our social distancing rules at Hedsor Club.

Herein lies the rub!

Below are 3 different organisations guidelines on what social distancing now means.   

Social distancing between groups is encouraged

That was from the BBC
 
Separate parties should keep their Social Distance.
·         One way systems and control in toilets should remain in place.
·         This is 2 meters or 1 meter separation with mitigating measures such as sitting side by side or back to back

   This was from Advice for licensed premises

 try to stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from people you're not meeting with – you can choose to have close contact with friends and family. 

      That from the NHS

What I said to my error corrector was that I would advise an average of my error!

No comments: