Wednesday, November 30, 2022

I’m sorry, but this weeks blog is a little late, and it will be shorter than my norm.

As many of you know the operation on my head hasn’t healed, and I am waiting for more NHS, I could say any NHS, as since covid restrictions getting actual medical attention is extremely difficult and time consuming.

However, last weeks Hedsor Jazz session was pretty special. To have Alan Barnes depping for Ollie Wilby was a bonus joy. His collaboration with Ian Smith on the night was an absolute delight. Some of my, and Geoff Swaffield’s pictures of the evening are below.




 

Coming to Hedsor Jazz this week we have some Hedsor regulars, Lester Brown on trumpet and Frank Walden on reeds.

Below you will see the artwork for a poster telling people what we have for the rest of December. If you have the ability to print some off and display them where the public can see them please do.
















I hope to see you all at Hedsor tomorrow, but I am waiting on a phone call. You never know, I may win the lottery and get to see a surgeon.

No comments: